Tuesday 20 September 2011

CONDOLENCE

From your gilt edged condolence letter
I came to know about my death
(till I thought myself alive)
even knowing it is only a condolence
my eyes went through every letter
just to find a notation or
an expression of love
but it is very formal,neatly typed
with the words of high vocabulary

Oh;I forget dear,the expired are not
entitled for the rose of love
they are but send to the passage
of  forgetness with the wreath
among the kind of death I heard
this is brutal;dying of negligence
(even clinically,physically and biologically alive)
now for me the nights are calm,air is still
no dreams,,,,,,,no hopes,wandering as a dry leaf
along the path aimlessly.........

1 comment:

  1. The palm that extended to pick, or the leaf that waited to be picked, did not feel the warmth, because love has died a premature death....

    ReplyDelete